jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ichihara Hayato
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reif1508

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mmmm...i just watched WB2, Ichihara play the role very good for me. He can be a favorite actor soon. I like him Applaud
khairul malaysia

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Ichihara Hayato Reply with quote Back to top

is he still alive?
krim

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's also an existing thread for this artist.

http://www.jdorama.com/viewtopic.3638.htm

Please use the search feature before starting new threads.

Last edited by krim on Wed May 24, 2006 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
khairul malaysia

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

u give me wrong url about Ichihara Hayato, right?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
krim

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

try now.
khairul malaysia

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he`s not popular as i think~!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
karmyk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! Does anyone know if and where I can get a poster or photo book of him? My sister is a big fan of his, and I'd like to get one for her before she leaves for school again in the fall.

Bonus points if it's a poster (because her roommate hates Asian guys, so I totally want her to put it up... hahahahaha)
Katsuyu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Ichihara Hayato Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to Ichihara Hayato fans room.....plz talk about this artist only.....thanx for visiting....take care and good luck ^_^
krim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's an existing thread for this artist.

http://www.jdorama.com/viewtopic.3638.htm

DoA mods, please merge.
Katsuyu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: ^_^ Reply with quote Back to top

Do somebody have some news about him.....thanx for sharing....take care ^_^
Maine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is quite little news on Ichihara. But, if you are interested, you can get some clips on Ichihara Hayato. Just go to www.youtube.com and search Ichihara Hayato and you can find some clips on him!
shun-aya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm... i think i should check him out..

i hevent seen his dramas... i didn't even know him... Shameful Cry
altec

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SO I was watching "Long Love Letter" and he was one of the students in the show...all of a sudden he's CUT from the show as if his character did not exist, when he really was there- I was like huh? Shake Head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Ichihara Hayato Reply with quote Back to top

khairul malaysia wrote:
is he still alive?

yes he is!

check him out as Aniya in Rookies w00t!

stardope

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I watched him in Rookies too....
at first I didn't realize that it was him....
he looked totally different than the boy that I saw in waterboys 2 or rainbow song....
I'm shocked...!!!
he became much heavier, and those muscles.... Naughty
haute...haute...haute Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes
but,,,,I don't like his eyebrows...sometimes I just don't get it why most japanese man got obsessed with these eyebrows thing...I mean please....
I want real men...!!!!
anywayyy...
I really really like his performance in rookies,,,,, Applaud
aniya-kun daisukii!!!!
I hope I can see more of him...
and....if anybody can recommend me some film/drama that he's in(with links too),,,that would be my pleasure...also...I'm looking for rookies SP & movie download/watching online links.... please.... can you give'em to me....???
I really,,really apreciate that....
Thx b4...
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hayato Ichihara and Shiho Mukoyama expecting first child

Ichihara Hayato and Mukoyama Shiho who were reported in spring this year to be preparing for marriage but have yet to submit their marriage application, will be parents soon. According to Mukoyama's agency on 25 August, she is currently six months' pregnant and will be due to give birth between the end of this year and early next year. Mukoyama is said to have begun her maternity leave but as to when she will return to work after giving birth, that is yet to be undecided.

The couple got to know each other in the summer of 2011 and were first reported in May 2014 to be making marriage preparations.

Source: Sanspo
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ I missed it when it happened, they had a baby girl back in November of 2014.

Which means Daddy has to go to work to feed that extra mouth:

Hayato Ichihara to star in "Samurai Sensei"

Ichihara Hayato will be starring in the real-life adaptation movie of "Samurai Sensei" which will be directed by Watanabe Kazushi and be shown in cinemas next year. The movie which is based on the same-titled manga by Kuroe Ssuke, will be Ichihara's first leading role since he turned 30. There was a drama version produced by TV Asahi in 2015 which featured Kanjani 8's Nishikido Ryo as the lead.

The story features Ichihara as the lead character Takechi Hanpeita living in the Bakumatsu era who accidentally travels through time to the Japan of today. He then becomes a teacher at a tuition centre managed by an old man Saeki who takes him in and uses unconventional ways to solve the problems in the modern era. In conjunction with the 150th anniversary since the Meiji Restoration next year, it was then decided that the movie version would be produced and screened then.

Filming will begin in mid June at places such as Takechi's hometown in Kochi. As such, the movie will be shown first in Kochi this winter before its nationwide release in 2018.

Source: Sanspo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: