jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
RADWIMPS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

another pic i took of them last year hehe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:
another pic i took of them last year hehe

That must be a fun music festival.
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here are some more vids from youtube and i've attatched the name of the song this time

Futarigoto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmLXEmCExIE

Kanashi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukAs_rAvi_U&feature=related

Me Me She
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maMU4hUdfhY

25kome no senshokoutai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRnX65LDRoU&feature=related

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

That must be a fun music festival.

yeah summer sonic is one of the biggest japanese festivals every year and this one was in OSAKA and this year bands like my chemical romance linkin park and others played..real good. the band after RADWIMPS last year was COLDPLAY so really good!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:

yeah summer sonic is one of the biggest japanese festivals every year and this one was in OSAKA and this year bands like my chemical romance linkin park and others played..real good. the band after RADWIMPS last year was COLDPLAY so really good!!!

Yeah I have actually heard of Summer Sonic before. Tanoshiso Smile
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

Yeah I have actually heard of Summer Sonic before. Tanoshiso Smile

Tanoshiii zeeee~~~lol Dancing

oh and these are the covers of their 5 albums..ive put them in order of their release Mr Green

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

picture of the group Yeah

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:
picture of the group Yeah

Just finished getting album #1, before I burn it can you help me with the song titles? Bow Most I can figure out, some of that Kanji though is tough and the print is so small. Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head It'll make you happy, did a search for them, this thread was there, 3rd choice down! Victory! Peace! Good pics from the concert too. Applaud

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

Just finished getting album #1, before I burn it can you help me with the song titles? Bow Most I can figure out, some of that Kanji though is tough and the print is so small. Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head It'll make you happy, did a search for them, this thread was there, 3rd choice down! Victory! Peace! Good pics from the concert too. Applaud

cheers yeah made this thread like 2 months ago??
anyways yeah
1.) Jinsei Deai
2.) Jibou Jiki Jiko Chushinteki Jiko Izonshou No Shounen
3.) Shinzou
4.) Moshimo
5.) Samishii Boku
6.) Condom
7.) Aoi Haru
8.)Boku to Boku
9.) Aimai
10.) Iyaan
11.) Zutto Daisuki dayo.. Hontou?
12.) Ai He
13.) I Love You
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:

cheers yeah made this thread like 2 months ago??
anyways yeah
1.) Jinsei Deai
2.) Jibou Jiki Jiko Chushinteki Jiko Izonshou No Shounen
3.) Shinzou
4.) Moshimo
5.) Samishii Boku
6.) Condom
7.) Aoi Haru
8.)Boku to Boku
9.) Aimai
10.) Iyaan
11.) Zutto Daisuki dayo.. Hontou?
12.) Ai He
13.) I Love You

Thank you! Victory! Peace! Now I'll burn it, something good to end the year on, will also start getting the others! On Yahoo, typed in Radwimps, 4th listing down was this one here... http://www.jdorama.com/viewtopic.12216.htm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

Thank you! Victory! Peace! Now I'll burn it, something good to end the year on, will also start getting the others! On Yahoo, typed in Radwimps, 4th listing down was this one here... http://www.jdorama.com/viewtopic.12216.htm

No probs,,,glad i cud be of help Victory! Peace!
Yey I luv Radwimps, bin to so many LIVE for them and they really are quality. The singer can speak fluent english so the songs are good too. Very unique. ENJOY Victory! Peace!
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:

No probs,,,glad i cud be of help Victory! Peace!
Yey I luv Radwimps, bin to so many LIVE for them and they really are quality. The singer can speak fluent english so the songs are good too. Very unique. ENJOY Victory! Peace!

I will, thanks, Applaud read about how the singer has lived over here, looked at some of the album covers, that one with whatever color scheme can give you a BIG BIG headache. Doh! This is the next big music craze that's about to hit! Crazy rofl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

I will, thanks, Applaud read about how the singer has lived over here, looked at some of the album covers, that one with whatever color scheme can give you a BIG BIG headache. Doh! This is the next big music craze that's about to hit! Crazy rofl

yeah that 4th cover i posted is corrupt or something?? i need to repost it Sweat Bonk
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

Gonna spell it wrong, you know who I'll mean, have a CD by L~Arc en ciel that's almost exactly like that, that's why I thought the cover would be like that. Bonk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

Gonna spell it wrong, you know who I'll mean, have a CD by L~Arc en ciel that's almost exactly like that, that's why I thought the cover would be like that. Bonk

hahahaha o right and yeah L'Arc~en~Ciel..it is a bitch to spell Shake Head Sweat hehe
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:

hahahaha o right and yeah L'Arc~en~Ciel..it is a bitch to spell Shake Head Sweat hehe

They were one of the first bands I got into, somewhat known over here, they played a few concerts, they seem to have gotten a bit quiet as of late though Hyde is still very active. Think they have their own thread, Radwimps need the posts more. hehe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

They were one of the first bands I got into, somewhat known over here, they played a few concerts, they seem to have gotten a bit quiet as of late though Hyde is still very active. Think they have their own thread, Radwimps need the posts more. hehe

yeah well Larc is on hiatus atm,,,to be honest anytime they want cus there`s VAMPS as well and they hve their own solo projects as well.

and yeah RADWIMPS is not that well known outside JAPAN, they are real popular over here tho Victory! Peace!
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:

yeah well Larc is on hiatus atm,,,to be honest anytime they want cus there`s VAMPS as well and they hve their own solo projects as well.

and yeah RADWIMPS is not that well known outside JAPAN, they are real popular over here tho Victory! Peace!

Er, have another request, I'm gonna download the first album again, one corrupted song, U Suck but in the meantime downloaded the 3rd album, RW3, don't ask why I skipped the 2nd, Doh! have the 3rd album on disc now, unsure again of the translations, think I was able to figure out 6 out of the 12, perhaps 7, thought I could compare them to yours, gomen. Shameful Cry Shameful Cry
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished the album, good stuff, Applaud been skimming thru YT watching their live stuff, quality is so-so on the 1st song but it was quite interesting, actually most were. Sweat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B67TC2k8FRQ&translated=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ3qBrxIWv8&translated=1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:
Finished the album, good stuff, Applaud been skimming thru YT watching their live stuff, quality is so-so on the 1st song but it was quite interesting, actually most were. Sweat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B67TC2k8FRQ&translated=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ3qBrxIWv8&translated=1

haaha the first one was more of a skitz tho for the concert
i`ve posted vids of them throughout this thread so check them out Victory! Peace!
2nd album is good even tho actually 3rd 4th and 5th is good too Sweat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: