jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Amami Yuki
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
battousai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Amami Yuki Reply with quote Back to top

Hi to all! I first saw Amami Yuki in the drama called Rikon Bengoshi 1 and then Rikon Bengoshi 2.

She is so beautiful!

Does anyone have contact information of this beautiful actress?

Is she still single?

Thanks.
mushy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What?? beautiful?! You mean the one that's 49 years old!
jade_frost

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Amami Yuki will be in the movie Southbound with Toyokawa Etsushi. The movie is an adaptation of Hideo Okuda's novel of the same name. It is scheduled for release this October.

http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/sp/200506-05/index.html
runpup

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Cutest Girl in the World!
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My favorite Rikon Bengoshi!!! Applaud
runpup

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mushy wrote:

Can you believe what this asshole said????

dokodemodoa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so what if she's old? she's still beautiful, and acts very well
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

runpup wrote:

That's what assholes say... He just confirmed it.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mushy wrote:
    You must be thinking of somebody else. She was born August 8, 1968. She's 39 years old. (which ain't old by the way, unless you're hung up Kyoko Fukada Sweat )
slashersam016

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

runpup wrote:

never mind him... he cant understand what beauty means... bleh

@topic:
she looks like Nanako Matsushima.. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thtl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
My favorite Rikon Bengoshi!!! Applaud

She took more than just rikon cases - try Machiben.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TVnavi magazine has wrapped up its annual poll
Best Actress went to Yuki Amami for her starring role in "BOSS."

Just thought I'd make a post in Yuki's thread to break up the usual fanboy blizzards. Bleah
runpup

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yuki Amami hospitalized with mild heart attack

Actress Amami Yuki has been hospitalized since May 6 for a mild heart attack. This was announced by her agency through a fax to the media. As a result, she will be resigning from her role in the stage play, �eOre no Napoleon�e.

After wrapping up the stage on the 6th, Amami had complained that she had not been feeling well. Upon receiving an examination at a hospital in Tokyo, she was diagnosed with mild heart attack. She was hospitalized right away as she was required to rest from a week to 10 days.

Amami had strongly wished to continue her role in the stage play. However, she decided to prioritize her recuperation period and resign from her role after consultation with the doctor.

Tokyo Metropolitan Art Space�fs official website has announced that the stage play performances on the 8th at 7:00 pm and on the 9th at 2:00 pm have been canceled. Miyazawa Rie will substitute for Amami�fs role of Arvine. They are in the final adjustments

She's only 45!! Sweat
EstherM

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ and she's quite fit too! But maybe she's overworked or comes from a family with coronary problems...
In any case, take it easy Yuki!
WhiteHawk

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh wow! I certainly hope she'll be in good health soon. She's one of my favorite actresses.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yuki Amami discharged from hospital

The agency of Amami Yuki who was hospitalized since May 6 for a mild heart attack, announced that she has been discharged from the hospital on May 13th.

As reported earlier, Amami had revealed that she had not been feeling well after the performance in a stage play �gOnore Napoleon�g, and was diagnosed with a mild heart attack. She was then hospitalized. Though Amami was strongly hoping to continue participating in the stage play, she unfortunately had to resign from her role in the play after a consultation with her doctor. Actress Miyazawa Rie is serving as Amami�fs substitute for the play.

Reportedly, Amami is currently resting at home. Regarding her comeback, her agency commented that they would consider it while checking her condition.

Below is the comment made by Amami Yuki.

=====

I sincerely apologize for the sudden resignation of my role in the stage play �eOnore Napoleon�f and causing great trouble and worry to people who looked forward to the stage play, and the relevant parties of the stage. I also wish to express my deep appreciation for extraordinary efforts to the cast members and staff members. Fortunately, I was able to be discharged from the hospital yesterday, so please allow me to report it.

The other day, I was suddenly diagnosed with a �eheart attack�f. I was honestly perplexed about it, but I never lost my desire to stand on the stage until the final day. However, I made a hard decision to resign from my role in the play, as I was notified by my doctor�fs suggestion that I would cause even greater inconvenience if my condition got worse. Everyone was not only understanding about it, but I also received kind words. Thank you very much.

Over time, it pains me to realize what I�fve caused. I believed that I managed my health well, but looking back, it was not good enough.

Now that I am back home from the hospital, I will do my best to show everyone myself looking healthy as soon as possible.

To all of you fans, thank you for always supporting me. I caused you a great trouble and worry. I am sorry. I want to see you all again with the best face of Amami Yuki.

=====

Source: MANTAN WEB

Dancing
WhiteHawk

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good to see she'll be okay, and is planning on returning to work. Sweat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My most favourite Japanese actress. I am so relieved she is alright. I hope she is taking it slowly. I really miss seeing her on TV. I might rewatch the 2 seasons of BOSS this weekend.
I have made a birthday card for her birthday next month. My own birthday is just after hers Smile (not the same year, though)
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SgtPepper wrote:
My most favourite Japanese actress. I am so relieved she is alright. I hope she is taking it slowly. I really miss seeing her on TV.

She is the "special guest villainess" for the final two episodes of 'Galileo 2', so that's something to look forward to.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: