jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Eikura Nana
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Big week for drama openings, here's some shots of Nana in her's that started up this week Mitsu no Aji, which surprisingly started out #2 in the ratings for new dramas. Mr Green

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Definitely seems like something I'd be willing to watch! Big Grin
I am not familiar with Nana-chan. Has she done any other good Drama's that anyone can recommend to me?

Hard-subbed, if possible. It's easier. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

First drama I ever watched was Kiken na Aneki, one of her first, that was a really good one and is subbed but not hard though. Shameful Cry
Another one which was okay but not great was Proposal Daisakusen, quite a few others though think it's really a good one and that one is hard subbed at DA. Mr Green

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:
First drama I ever watched was Kiken na Aneki, one of her first, that was a really good one and is subbed but not hard though. Shameful Cry
Another one which was okay but not great was Proposal Daisakusen, quite a few others though think it's really a good one and that one is hard subbed at DA. Mr Green

Oh, wait! I have already seen Kiken na Aneki. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya_Man_1988 wrote:

Oh, wait! I have already seen Kiken na Aneki. Smile

That was not a great drama but an enjoyable watch, seen it 3 times already.... but what was Moriyama thinking, her character for some strange reason really liked him and he kept refusing her. Beat You

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've decided I'll watch "Proposal Daisakusen", provided the torrents are still being seeded.
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I usually don't get my dramas at DA anymore just for that reason, lack of seeds, that one should be seeded though if not can send you the link for another site which has that show hard subbed. Mr Green
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Latest issue of WPB. Sweat Sweat

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nana from episode 2 of Mitsu no Aji. Nut

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ I am watching this too but I must say her hair extension look ridiculous bleh - a wig or her normal short hair would have been better. But maybe they are aiming for a dramatic hair cutting scene Beaten
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:
Latest issue of WPB. Sweat Sweat

When did she start showing lots of skin?
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jav_sol wrote:

When did she start showing lots of skin?

Now and again she does, has a few older PBs I may upload. Beat You
Nana's new movie Antoki no Inochi /�A���g�L�m�C�m�` / "Life Back Then" will be released on November 19. She stars with Masaki Okada, and there are some great supporting veteran actors- Shingo Tsurumi, Taizo Harada, and Akira Omoto. A serious film about two young people who have both shut themselves away from the world due to various traumatic events in their lives. They meet at as co-workers at a company that specializes in cleaning the homes of recently deceased people, and slowly they open up to each other and to the world.

Trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGNJZtEtiNw
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^ Some info here on that movie.

The cast of �gAntoki to Inochi�h appears at a talk event

On October 24th, Okada Masaki, Eikura Nana, and Harada Taizo attended a talk event for their movie, �gAntoki no Inochi�g.

Recently, �gAntoki no Inochi�h received the Innovation Award in the �g35th Montreal World Film Festival�g. The movie portrays a story of Nagashima Kyohei (Okada) and Kubota Yuki (Eikura), two individuals with a complicated past who slowly establish an emotional bond with each other.

At the event, the cast shared stories about things that happened during filming. Okada introduced his painful experience saying, �gDuring the mountain climbing scene, I walked for about an hour and a half. On the first day of filming, I kept falling as if I had lost all my power.�h In response, Eikura commented, �gThat scene was very powerful. I was nervous watching it.�h

Additionally, the cast each revealed a photo of themselves from the past. Holding a photo of herself when she was two years old, Eikura laughed as she said, �gI was a child who slept a lot. I also liked to play outside. Which reminds me, the other day, I wanted to take a nap so I fell asleep at 7pm. When I woke up, it was 9am the next day. I really like to sleep a lot.�h

�gAntoki no Inochi�h hits theatres on November 19th.

Oricon
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nana's new PB Tremor has been out for about 2 months, grab it here: Sweat http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j95qcsfz9fmmbg8

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nana Eikura to star in TBS drama 'N no Tame ni'

Eikura Nana will be starring in the new TBS Autumn 2014 drama "N no tame ni" (For the sake of N) which is due to be shown from October in the Fridays 10pm timeslot. The drama which is based on the same-titled novel by popular writer Minato Kanae, is a pure love mystery that will span over 15 years. Eikura plays the role of Nozomi, one of the individuals with a name beginning with N, who happened to be at the crime scene of a murder involving a rich celebrity couple. Through the lives of these people initialed N spanning over 15 years, the truth behind the murders is also revealed.

Nozomi was 17 years old and in the second year of junior high when the murder took place and her life underwent an upheaval after that. She had been born and raised on an island in the Setouchi Inland Sea but was thrown out of her house with her mother after her father brought his lover back home. From a rich man's daughter, Nozomi was thrown into the depths of poverty and had to take care of her mother who became mentally unstable as a result of her husband's infidelity. Later, she moved to Tokyo and the drama will depict her life all the way up till she is 32 years old.

This is the first time that Eikura is participating in a drama based on Minato's works and she commented that she finished the original novel in just one day and was impressed by the complicated human relationships involving the characters. As such, she is thrilled to be able to take on the role of Nozomi and is eagerly awaiting the start of the filming at the end of this month.

Source: Sanspo
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nana Eikura to release new photo book

Eikura Nana will release a new photo book after 3 and a half years, titled "four seasons", on March 17.

This time, Eikura selected the photos and themes used in the photo book. As the title indicates, the theme of her new photo book is "four seasons." As such, there are 4 parts to the photo book: spring, summer, fall, and winter. The pictures in spring were taken by Nakamura Kazutaka, summer by Nd Chow, fall by Tommy, and winter by Shintsubo Kenshu.

Eikura commented, "I am thankful to have received a valuable opportunity to compile photos of myself in completely different seasons and completely different situations. The collaboration with the 4 groups of staff was really wonderful. I believe it turned out to be a book that's worth looking through."

To commemorate the photo book's release, Eikura will hold a handshake event on March 21 at Kinokuniya Bookstore in Shinjuku.

Source: Oricon

Personally, I would prefer it if she held her handshake event at the Kinokuniya in Little Tokyo.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nana Eikura and Kento Kaku announce their marriage

Kaku Kento and Eikura Nana announced their marriage through their respective agencies on 8 August. There are no plans yet for a wedding and Eikura is not pregnant at the moment so she will continue with her acting career as usual. The couple met while working in the TBS drama "N no tame ni" in 2014 and started dating last summer. The two of them went to a ward office yesterday to submit their marriage application. Kaku commented that he believes that he will lead a bright and happy life with his wife while Eikura commented that she believes that her husband will be the one to overcome all challenges ahead in life and said that she is very happy now.

Source: Oricon
GaimRider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What?! did not see that coming!

congrats, Nana and Kento! w00t!

i remember their drama in 2014, it was good.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
Nana Eikura and Kento Kaku announce their marriage

And so it follows:

Nana Eikura pregnant with first child

Eikura Nana is currently pregnant with her first child as reported on 14 March. According to insiders, Eikura who is married to actor Kaku Kento, is said to be more than 5 months' pregnant and due to give birth in summer this year.

Rumours of Eikura's pregnancy have been swirling around since January as it was noticed that she was wearing baggy clothing and large coats most of the time in the ongoing NTV Winter 2017 drama "Tokyo Tarareba Musume". When she appeared on NTV's information programme "ZIP!" on 18 January to promote the drama, she suddenly starting coughing and left her seat but never returned even till the end of the segment thus causing concern and speculation about her condition. According to insiders, some staff members of the drama already knew of her pregnancy back in December last year thus they had planned the filming accordingly to accommodate her condition. Filming of the drama is expected to end on 18 March but Eikura is said to be continuing with her other work activities and will begin her maternity break slightly later.

Kaku and Eikura met on the set of TBS Autumn 2014 drama "N no Tame Ni" and began dating since the summer of the following year before they got married last August.

Sources: Nikkansports / Sanspo / Yomiuri Hochi / Sponichi
GaimRider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i know it. congrats!

look like Eikura was drinking water while she was filming her current drama

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 23 of 24

Jump to: