I still haven't figured out why she'd be wearing a wig in the first place...
Hmm... I guess it could be that
- air humidity in Europe in the season they filmed was different enough from Japan so that her hair didn't look like Nodame's hair anymore;
- they couldn't wait for her hair to grow (that'd be a really bad reason...);
- Juri's hair changed for some reason (for example, a medication she had to take).
- She was already growing her hair to do Gou;
- They had her wear a wig that looks more aesthetically pleasing to the Korean and Chinese public;
- Juri is very moody and doesn't want to have the Nodame hair ever again;
- The director has a wig fetish;
The last two seem to be the most likely to me.
I haven't seen any video of that. Apparently, there was a road show to promote the movie, too.
is that all the article was? pure speculation? sounded like they were quoting some of the costars from Gou.. though i don't know that for sure
almost like slander/libel then isn't it? never understood how tabloids get away with some of the stuff they write..
They're quoting quite a handful of people, from Joudan Janai to Gou, saying she's left completely by herself every single time.
I'm a huge fan of Juri myself, but they do seem to have pretty good arguments, citing public speeches by costars (including Asami Mizukawa, who played nodame, last friends and gou with her)
I think it all looks like she just knows she's really good at acting and isn't afraid to show it.
In Japan, being self-centered is really, really really really looked down upon. I guess it makes sense that she may not be so well liked in the industry. And it would explain why she has little work these days, and she always had fewer CMs than she seemed to deserve.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum