jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Brother Beat
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sasse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Brother Beat Reply with quote Back to top

I really think this drama should have its own thread, too.
I have watched all the eps until now and it's really funny to see the daily problems of the 3 brothers.

I found this in d-addicts:

Tanaka Misako (yet another artiste returns to acting after a five year hiatus) to star in a comedy about a woman struggling to raise her three sons - played by Tamayama Tetsuji, Hayami Mokomichi and Nakao Akiyoshi - after her husband dies. Tanaka and Tamayama share leading credits. Kuninaka Ryoko will appear as Tamayama's girlfriend, Chisato.

I really love tamatetsu in this drama he's really cute and his troubles with his girlfriend make me laugh Smitten
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Sasse!! I also have all eps for Brother Beat. People at d-addicts keep on mentioning subbing the series.. but I just watch it for my love of Moco chan.. hehehehehe..

Subs for ep 01 are available if minna-san would like to start watching it! Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sasse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really think Moco suits into his role as playboy, don't you rofl did you watch the newest ep??? Not sure if you have so I write it as spoiler
Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:
this was sooo cute Smitten in the preview they showed that next ep is going to be mainly about Riku Mr Green
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yay! A thread for Brother Beat..
Eventhough I've never watched any of the episodes, yet.. I think this drama is great. i bet it is really funny and fun. Moco and his elder bro seems a lil crazy there.

I'm still downloading ep 1 since the subs are out... Yippee.. But I never missed the caps that they had at the official site.. Even from the small amout of caps, it can crack me up... Really cant wait for my dl to finish...

Here's some caps of Moco that I took from the official site.

and my favourite...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sasse wrote:
I really think Moco suits into his role as playboy, don't you rofl did you watch the newest ep??? Not sure if you have so I write it as spoiler
this was sooo cute Smitten in the preview they showed that next ep is going to be mainly about Riku Mr Green

I have the episode but I haven't watched it yet!!!

Demo wa, Moco chan is so kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... hehehehehehe.. he's so funny always doing magic tricks everytime he's in a gokon.. but then again.. eversince he hooked up with

well.. no more gokon for him.. hehehehehe..

i find it hilarious everytime he walks around the house.. he has to bow his head a bit because he's so tall he might hit the ceiling of their house.. hehehehehe..
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sasse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@tInoltin: thanks for the pics!!! Hug

yes this drama is really funny!!! Riku and Sakurai so often beat each other....I really loved the ep where
sorry littlemissfab Bow it was just so funny seeing the youngest in action, usually he is just cooking Sweat not that interesting....[/list]
KeepMeCaffein8td

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YAY! A Brother Beat thread! I just started watching this show and I like it.
I like seeing the interaction between brothers and of course the absolutely hot Mocomichi. I've only seen episode 1 and I love the interaction between the boys and their mom (I don't know why they call their mom by her first name- I suppose she wanted them to) and I sympathize with Sakurai- sometimes being the oldest sucks.

Exactly how old is Junpei? Late high school? Early-mid college age?
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KeepMeCaffein8td wrote:
YAY! A Brother Beat thread! I just started watching this show and I like it.
I like seeing the interaction between brothers and of course the absolutely hot Mocomichi. I've only seen episode 1 and I love the interaction between the boys and their mom (I don't know why they call their mom by her first name- I suppose she wanted them to) and I sympathize with Sakurai- sometimes being the oldest sucks.

Exactly how old is Junpei? Late high school? Early-mid college age?

Junpei's 20.. taking up nursing.. which is actually funny because in real life he's only 16..
KeepMeCaffein8td

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

littlemissfab wrote:

Junpei's 20.. taking up nursing.. which is actually funny because in real life he's only 16..

Ahh, see that's why I got confused! I was like 15 years since the death of their father, but that kid does not look my age (20)!

Haha, he's taking up nursing, which is funny/cute considering he's the household domestic. my mom would be thrilled with him (y'know how filipino moms are ^_^)
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KeepMeCaffein8td wrote:

Ahh, see that's why I got confused! I was like 15 years since the death of their father, but that kid does not look my age (20)!

Haha, he's taking up nursing, which is funny/cute considering he's the household domestic. my mom would be thrilled with him (y'know how filipino moms are ^_^)

OMIGOD!!! I just know how FILIPINO moms are.. hahahahahahaha...

my mom would be happy because nurses earn a LOT. i'm lucky i wasn't pursuaded to take up nursing by her.. *rolls eyes*

Junpei is the domesticated one. Not only does he cook, he also irons, cleans up after Rikku, and does the general cleaning of the house..

I still don't get why they call their mom by her first name.. If I called my mom by her first name I'd get a beating.. well, not really.. but I don't want to try..
KeepMeCaffein8td

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haha, my mom is still trying to persuade me to follow in her footsteps since I'm still in school (I seriously think she prays for me to give up my Psych major on a daily basis)

Man, I see a few too many parallels to my family just right off the bat only a little different- cuz we're 3 girls, my mom's a nurse and I work part time in a grocery store. Is Haru's boss Head Teacher from Gokusen only with a LOT better hair?
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KeepMeCaffein8td wrote:
Haha, my mom is still trying to persuade me to follow in her footsteps since I'm still in school (I seriously think she prays for me to give up my Psych major on a daily basis)

Man, I see a few too many parallels to my family just right off the bat only a little different- cuz we're 3 girls, my mom's a nurse and I work part time in a grocery store. Is Haru's boss Head Teacher from Gokusen only with a LOT better hair?

Hai hai.. that's Sawatari sensei indeed.. only with less poof in the hair! hehehehe.. You should see his hair evolution in Trick.. it's just hilarious
Maine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Spoiler Alert! Reply with quote Back to top

Spoiler Alert
oh i love the eldest bro's girlfriend in the show. She is a little naive and plain but definitely pretty!

there was 1 scene where her high school classmate laugh at her for being still single. her friend was trying to show off her boyfriend who is sooooo ugly. until the big bro turned up and her her friend was like so angry!
Kirari Ililah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a funny drama! I'm enjoying ti so much!!!
qilver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahh, the spoilers are exposed, shouldn't they be hidden like in other threads.... Bonk
KeepMeCaffein8td

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes please edit your posts! Some of us Sweat Sweat have just started this series!
doramafan808

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finally, Brother Beat Thread!!! Mr Green I wasn't sure it is already exixted it or not......
Yea we can talk about the three hot siblings on the show

qilver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

doramafan808 wrote:
Finally, Brother Beat Thread!!! Mr Green I wasn't sure it is already exixted it or not......
Yea we can talk about the three hot siblings on the show

is that asami in the drama series? who plays, My Guess, one of the brothers girlfriend's. I believe Asami was in Ganbatte Ikkimasshoi, who played the older sister. Bonk
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^hai hai.. the oneechan of suzuki anne's character.. that's her indeed..
sasse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys!! Was a while not online (well for me a while Mr Green) happy that so many people like brother beat!!
And please edit your post those who posted spoilers (did I do this...*goes to check*)
Here the pics of the actors playing in the drama, i got them from d-addicts....but I think ryoko is definitly more cute in the drama:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: